Day Life
msg tools
Are there any printer studio cards sizes that match the various decks?

I would like to print out some of these cool looking fan expansions, but not sure which card sizes to print.

Has anyone printed anything at PrinterStudio for this game, and have matching cards? If so what setting did you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the poker cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the "Lists" section at the bottom of the WQ:tACG game page for the "Card Sleeves" list.

This will give you the general sizes for each of the card types for this game and any expansions (as well as most modestly popular games on BGG - it is a really helpful tool). The back of the game box will also give you the sleeve size information (which helps size the cards).

Green Sleeves (larger cards / Standard American) are in the 57 x 89 mm size range. This matches with the Bridge Size on Printerstudio (57 x 89 mm).

Yellow Sleeves (small cards / mini American) are in the 41 x 63 mm size range. This doesn't quite match anything in the Printer Studio offering, but the closest are Mini Size (44.45 x 63.5 mm).

The Poker Size are the standard 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 card size, which fits FFG's Gray line (LCG games like LOTR, GoT, Star Wars and fighter cards from X-Wing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
the bridge size cards should do it for the larger cards. I would like to say the mini size would be the same size as the smaller cards but it could be off by a mm or 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are. They are about 2~3 mm too big. Not a big deal really, but they won't quite be the same (a good pair of scissors can fix that ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Ok...

What about the Player Cards?

I guess as they are not exactly mixed in with anything it is not a deal breaker.. but what size are you using for action cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Does anyone know what CARD SIZE at Printer Studio matches?
I think the player action cards are their Bridge Size. The big cards (quest cards and player stats), I am not sure. I was just going off of what was on the box and on this site for those cards (my guess is you would have to print on card stock to make fan made quests, etc). There might be others who have gone through PS that could tell you more definitely.

I hope that was helpful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Unless printerstudio changed the cards since last december, the bridge size cards should be a perfect match. I did a print for the space hulk game, which are the same size of cards.

I just dont have any experience with the mini cards. I was thinking of doing an experiment with a smaller deck the next time i order something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi, i was checking the possibility to print all actual fan-made cards (more than 400 rigth now) but the bridge cards are a too big (57x89 vs 56x87) and the scissors solution seems too hard to me whistle

Do anyone know some web to print in 56x87?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
I just want to confirm that the bridge cards on printer studio do match. I've printed out all of the enemies and locations I could and it worked out great!

The quality is were they differ, as well as the lighting, but just being able to shuffle the cards into the deck is enough for me.

That said, i'd recommend printing out a good amount of enemies if you add them, as only having one or two tier 3 enemies from printer studio can take away from the surprise.

I made an enemy deck that doubles the regular deck so that i could more effectively shuffle in other custom creatures that other people make specifically for their quests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.