Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand most of the way it works but not sure about the bit that states "All riders that have crossed the finish line get the same time as the front most rider if they are connected in an unbroken line of riders".
Does this mean that if 3 riders finished consecutively 1,2 and 3 spaces from the finish line, that all 3 would move there tokens 3 spaces back on the time tracker? But the first 2 would also move a further space back?
Great game, really enjoying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They all get the same time as the rider that goes furthest past the finish line. But only if there are no vacant space between them.
If you use the app (for either iOS or Android), it will keep track of the times for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steftymo wrote:
I understand most of the way it works but not sure about the bit that states "All riders that have crossed the finish line get the same time as the front most rider if they are connected in an unbroken line of riders".
Does this mean that if 3 riders finished consecutively 1,2 and 3 spaces from the finish line, that all 3 would move there tokens 3 spaces back on the time tracker? But the first 2 would also move a further space back?
Great game, really enjoying it.

Yes, they all get the same time as the first one if there are no spaces between them. The riders who finished in first and second place also get the bonus of 10 seconds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. So presumably the idea is that the riders finished so close to each other there was barely any difference in their times? Very thematic.
Yes, I've got the app but I like pushing tokens around on a card..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owain B
United Kingdom
Corbridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steftymo wrote:
Thanks all. So presumably the idea is that the riders finished so close to each other there was barely any difference in their times? Very thematic.

It's just like real-life bike racing. Riders who finish in an unbroken group are all given exactly the same time as the first rider in that group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.