Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tock
Canada
Renfrew
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
im a recent subscriber to Apple Music. It just seem to fit my taste better then Spotify, for those who may have wondered. Anyway, I'm interested in finding Music to set the mood for certain games. I was hoping that A.M. had an instrumental genre section, but the only thing that comes close is the classical genre which I don't think is what I'm looking for.

i just started pandemic legacy, so I was thinking of something with a bit of tension in it. Musically this might not even exist, other then the scores from tense scenes in movies, but that's not what I want.

Other then that, I just want some chill tracks that are mostly instrumental. I dont mind a little electronic, but I don't want to cross over into cloud music.

I'm not looking for actual suggestions, (although they never hurt) I'm just wondering if anyone else has found a good soundtrack for their game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred G
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try an artist called Mega Drive. If you like it there are many other similar artists in the synthwave genre.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mega-drive/id636452647?uo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tock
Canada
Renfrew
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give them a listen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tock
Canada
Renfrew
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mega drive might actually work for pandemic legacy. It reminds my of the soundtrack for games like contra haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.