Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: Broken Token acrylic tiles question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Gingras
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Do they fit in their insert as well? Do they look that much better than the regular tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sp00ns wrote:
Do they fit in their insert as well? Do they look that much better than the regular tiles?

I don't have the tokens but I have the insert and feel confident that they wouldn't fit. I recall reading somewhere someone had both and commented that they don't fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the acrylic ocean tiles and 16 3D city tiles. They fit in the box with insert and 5 boardgameboost player board overlays. I stick the ocean and city tiles under the side flaps of the insert.

The box top poofs up a little, but not too bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I have the acrylic ocean tiles and 16 3D city tiles. They fit in the box with insert and 5 boardgameboost player board overlays. I stick the ocean and city tiles under the side flaps of the insert.

The box top poofs up a little, but not too bad.

I think he is talking about the broken token insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mb
Sp00ns wrote:

What are the Broken Token Acrylic tiles? Do these replace tiles in the standard game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mb
Popularculture wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

What are the Broken Token Acrylic tiles? Do these replace tiles in the standard game?

Oh, found it. These look good. Acrylic would certainly last the distance. Very interesting. The insert looks good too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.