Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hines
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I'm afraid the DEFLECTOR Shield is..... Operational!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the Scythe Retail game and am thinking about ordering the promo "Encounter Cards" and "Factory Cards". Are the promos cards the same size as the Retail Cards? I know sometimes Kickstarter upgrades the KS cards and wondered if this was the case with Scythe. Not really interested in having mismatched cards.
thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Wassen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are the same size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to know that there is currently an exclusive Scythe promo card available through backing the No Pun Included Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
rosie_187 wrote:
You might want to know that there is currently an exclusive Scythe promo card available through backing the No Pun Included Kickstarter.
And you might also want to know that no promo for Scythe will remain exclusive, so it will become available in the future without having to pledge a lot of money if you only want the one promo card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True enough, I worded that inelegantly, as it is currently exclusive, not having been available anywhere before, and also currently available as the Kickstarter is live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hines
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I'm afraid the DEFLECTOR Shield is..... Operational!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, you can buy these cards direct from the manufacturer for about $5 per promo set. I'm buying mine today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.