4 Posts

Rise of Augustus» Forums » Rules

Subject: A special card. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
msg tools
mb
At the end in the manual is something about a card that goes to the youngest player. I can not find that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Robbemont
Belgium
Hoogstraten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't ring a bell with me.
Can you quote that part of the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arlyn Janssen
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bthanse wrote:
At the end in the manual is something about a card that goes to the youngest player. I can not find that card.

Perhaps the Augustus: Maximus Promo Card was mentioned in some editions of the game? It can easily be proxied if you don't have the specific promo card.

The Augustus: Maximus card is given to the youngest player to start the game. If at any point that player does not have a space for the tile drawn, s/he can instead use the card to place a legion on any space. After doing so, s/he passes the card to any other player. (Our house rule is that the card passes counter-clockwise, similar to Prefectus Magnus card in Concordia).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
msg tools
mb
enemyoftheworld wrote:
bthanse wrote:

Perhaps the Augustus: Maximus Promo Card was mentioned in some editions of the game? It can easily be proxied if you don't have the specific promo card.

The Augustus: Maximus card is given to the youngest player to start the game. If at any point that player does not have a space for the tile drawn, s/he can instead use the card to place a legion on any space. After doing so, s/he passes the card to any other player. (Our house rule is that the card passes counter-clockwise, similar to Prefectus Magnus card in Concordia).

That is right. It is on page 6 in the Scandinavian manuals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.