Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i thought the KS orders were to rec 6 plastic miniatures? (other than that, the game looks great!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
The minis are following later. Check out the kickstarter page and the updates for more info.

Not sure on the timescale on these but the expansion stuff could be shipping May time.

There is a mini KS project on at the moment with the option of reduced cost upgrade to metal minis as there are problems with the plastic ones apparently, which is why these are later than the others

EDIT:
This is from the update for the 13th

"Just an FYI - when you get your games, note that all the extra content, including expansion and other additions will be in wave 2 of this transaction. That wave is being produced at this time and will be updated on fairly regularly as we finally bring this campaign to a close. According to our new timelines, all of this game content, bonus content etc. (exception for plastic mini's) will be resolved and shipped in your hands before the end of May."

I think all that is actually shipping at the moment is the equivalent of the retail version of the game in which everything uses standees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks...i'll try and find the link for the metal mini's...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
thanks...i'll try and find the link for the metal mini's...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lynnvander/the-legacy-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also get them here...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lynnvander/gasconys-leg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.