Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you that have followed my work over the last year i have written 4 quests which are meant as stand alone scenarios on different enemy themes. This post is just to let you know that i have updated and reloaded the files this week to my website to make some new adjustments :

http://crusadersgames.co.uk/board-games/warhammer-quest-adve...

Lair of the Spiders - just a bit of very minor graphical improvement that you may not even notice

Labyrinth of the Minotaur
- again as above a very minor graphical improvement

The Lost Forge - revised elite goblin cards, a change to the cave troll and some graphical improvements

Tomb of the Undead - new elite undead cards, amended wight and mummy cards

I have no immediate plans to do any more adventures, although there is a half done level two spider quest i may one day finish off. I wanted to tidy my current ones up a bit and move onto new things (they are not perfect templates i know but they print out ok for playing with).

I hope you enjoy them and thank you for all the kind posts over the last few months. It was a shame this game never got to fulfill its retail potential

• [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liu

California
msg tools
This is incredible. Thank you so much for designing these scenarios. I'm looking forward to printing them and trying them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luix10 luix10
msg tools
Thank you very much!! i enjoyed this game a lot and now you helped to extend the experience!! we all thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Amazing job.

Just curious if you have considered shifting the images on pages 1/2 so they can be printed double sided on cardstock.

Just a layout thought.

Cheers/incredible work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.