Thief's Market BGG link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Under the radar game with some good mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bm6262 wrote:

takes too long for what should be classified as a filler. also I backed the ks and paid almost double all the while getting updates about how they are losing money on it, yet somehow mm is able to sell it for much less than I paid. /shrug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
madaxer wrote:
bm6262 wrote:

takes too long for what should be classified as a filler. also I backed the ks and paid almost double all the while getting updates about how they are losing money on it, yet somehow mm is able to sell it for much less than I paid. /shrug

I really enjoy the game, but I feel the same. It's too long for a filler and uses too many symbols to work as a family game. (at least for me)

Also, the KS was disappointing. I saw it at my lfgs before I had my KS copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS had it cheaper than the KS which made me pretty bummed. I mean, sure, when you purchase something on KS its to get it off the ground, but it felt like everyone was taken for a ride.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Z
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy. 4 left in stock now. Seems like a fun little dice game with mechanics unlike anything I currently own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Connell
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it was the worst run KS I've been a part of. Amazon had copies 6 weeks before I got my KS and considerably cheaper too. Last TMG project I back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how you feel, I haven't purchased a TMG in years because of their poorly run kickstarters, there's just to many options on where to spend my money then give it to a company that I personally feel doesn't care about the consumer.

jsc19702 wrote:
Yeah, it was the worst run KS I've been a part of. Amazon had copies 6 weeks before I got my KS and considerably cheaper too. Last TMG project I back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.