Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
Neuburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which Expansion do you add to your campaign. Which basic or nemesis monster do you remove? I am curious and want to know about your experience.
Maybe we can get a collection of good and playable custom campaigns. You should add the difficulty of your campaign. Is it for beginners, standard players or veterans. (Didn't find something similar in the forum).

Till now I have only played the standard campaign, and haven't seen the final fight (because my group is to lazy to play regulary).
Now I began with a some new players and I like to add some expansion. But I don't want to change the whole game, because they playing KD:M for their first time.

I would love to include all expansion in one single campaign, but I think this would be too much. It would be fascinating to hunt every year another quarry. In that case I would not be able to get one set complete (except leather armor).

So I am looking for recommendations for my future campaigns.

Solo I think I will play standard and after defeating the watcher I want to include some expansions.
I found the asome excel based campaign planer. Am I right in thinking it is recommended to have 4 quarry and 3 nemesis monsters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Just sprinkle in some to mix up the early game. Gorm, Manhunter. Yes you don't want to put too many in otherwise you end up with survivors that have alot of everything but not too much focus and that's how the dilution of the expansions plays out. It was similar to this in ARkham Horror. If you played with everything, you rarely got to see each piece of the expansion shine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Moll
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My current is a bit tailored. Gorm. All the knights, slendie and manhunter who replace kingsman/hand. And DK. First time around everyone was offed by the watcher on year 20. This time I managed to pull a clinging mist and I'm almost farming dragons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Svensson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Currently doing a people of the stars (dragon campaign) with Gorm, Flower Knight, Dung Beetle Knight, Sunstalker and Lonely Tree added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Death Jester
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We had an underground themed campaign based on the Lantern City mining event.
Only quarries in were Gorm, Spidercules and Dung Beetle Knight with the Lion God on the surface in the Silver City. Normal nemesies.

Current campaign has only the Manhunter and the continuous return of the Slenderman as nemesies... but has White Lion, Screaming Antelope, Gorm, Spidicules, Flower Knight, Phoenix, Sunstalker and Dung Beetle Knight. Sure you cant hunt everything but the option is there. Who knows what story will unravel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.