Subject: The Gallery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Reinert
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok so a friend informed me that I could post pics in the Gallery section of this forum, and I have done just that. Pretty cool thing to have, but I don't see any others here using it. So just wondering, does anyone else on this forum have pics of Dune games or other pics of interest in their galleries?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Reinert
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well ok, I found a member that posts pictures in his gallery. One Fat Pug does, and all of his pics have a peculiar theme that I guess is associated with his moniker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The gallery is not a part of this forum, it is your own gallery. You can post all types of pictures in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you write a post, right above the subject line is a row of icons. More or less in the middle are two "camera" icons. The one on the left with the upload arrow is for new images you want to upload to BGG from your computer. The right hand one is for images you already have in your personal gallery.

The little "tree" icon to their right is for uploading images from the web.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Reinert
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
When you write a post, right above the subject line is a row of icons. More or less in the middle are two "camera" icons. The one on the left with the upload arrow is for new images you want to upload to BGG from your computer. The right hand one is for images you already have in your personal gallery.

The little "tree" icon to their right is for uploading images from the web.

Well how about that? I need to work on my observational skills. That is cool. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.