Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested - partly as I've not got mine yet, despite being told over a month ago that there had been some orders slip through the cracks and being assured that it was being sent out within a week.

I've seen people here and on KS comment that they haven't received it, and it seems that so far I've not seen any reports of backers outside North America (and even Canada took a long time) getting their copies.

And now CSE Games sends a message out 'hoping we're enjoying our games' and touting the next in the series... starting to feel like they're moving on and trying to ignore outstanding issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW I notice that the next game in the series (Fantasy Fantasy Football) isn't going on KS but will be using indiegogo... I hope this isn't an omen of trouble to come for those backers who backed the series of games in the FFB KS.

Seeing how this 1st game has gone, I'm not too optimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi mate. No nothing here for me either.

I've been really patient and polite and tried the usual channels multiple times - but not a thing back from these guys. Nada.

I'm almost at the point where I go bad-ass and utilise my social media and digital connections to really put the heat on everyone involved in this game on a constant basis until I get a response and we all get our games. And I mean everyone involved. Maybe those who have a conscience or are embarrassed by it all can, in turn, apply pressure to whoever at CSE is making a shambles of what promised to be a fantastic game and experience.

It's not even the really long delay that bothers me so much... more the ignoring, rudeness and apparent lack of respect for people supporting them.

Sigh. For now, I'll wait and see and hope for the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Del Rio
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, as mentioned previously - we know a handfull of games are still outstanding, if you're affected, message me here and we'll get them to you.

Dave and Steve, we have communicated and you have your tracking numbers. Please let us know when your get your copies. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mentioned elsewhere, but for completeness/fairness...

-------

FYI - my copy has arrived here in the UK safe and sound. And, sadly, with a few quid extra for an unforeseen customs charge. But hey - it's here and it looks just as good as I'd hoped to be honest.

Will give it a bash over the long weekend. Hope everyone else gets their copies soon after all this time too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise, mine arrived in good shape 2 days ago.

Unlike you though, I'm a bit miffed at the extra VAT/admin charge - the KS was EU friendly and the cost is nearly the price of the game.
It's because of this (and being caught out with a more sizeable fee once when I forgot to check) that I don't back non-EU-friendly KSs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.