Subject: Kickstarter Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Goodman
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got this game a few weeks ago. It made it to the table last night. The wife and I enjoyed it...but that is not the purpose of this thread.

I just wanted to take the time to call out what great communication this company provided during the campaign.

The updates were timely, relevant, and always left me knowing exactly where the process was - complete with graphs!

Other publishers should review this campaign and strive towards it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan White
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Can you please offer your Kickstarting services to Queen Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Dennis. We've worked really hard to keep things moving and keep everyone involved in the loop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wrigley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely the best comms of any KS I have been a part of. All three of my thumbs are up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Ng
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Agreed. Future campaigns are an insta-back given how smooth this one was and how awesome the final product ended up being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Wheeler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I would however say the comms via the messages in KS (I was a late pledge, so cannot add comments) is really bad left a bunch of messages via kick starter contact game designers and still not heard back. So still no idea if I will get the game along with everyone else in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wrigley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sean, I think I read somewhere that both the KS and late pledges are being shipped at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanWheeler wrote:
I would however say the comms via the messages in KS (I was a late pledge, so cannot add comments) is really bad left a bunch of messages via kick starter contact game designers and still not heard back. So still no idea if I will get the game along with everyone else in the UK.

Hello Sean,

The designer publicly answered your question 2 days ago.

I'm not sure why you would now need a private KS message reply on top of this, but I think that you should be set now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean they replied directly to you, and in the other thread you hijacked I provided a direct link to where they answered.

This is on you. Follow up on your own posts. Stop whining in every thread. There's a time and place and "every thread where people are happy" is neither.

On topic... I agree kickstart some expansions so I can throw money at another campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
Australia
Marrickville (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If history is any guide, Sean won't see these replies either. All we can do is try to ignore them... or maybe GMs will work laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
goody14 wrote:
I got this game a few weeks ago. It made it to the table last night. The wife and I enjoyed it...but that is not the purpose of this thread.

I just wanted to take the time to call out what great communication this company provided during the campaign.

The updates were timely, relevant, and always left me knowing exactly where the process was - complete with graphs!

Other publishers should review this campaign and strive towards it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled content.

Thanks Dennis. Much appreciated shout out.

I hope everyone foundnour update pattern and depth as useful as you did. There are certainly different preferences out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.