Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Firefly a little while back in a trade and it came with the base game and a few of the expansions: Blue Sky, Pirates and Bounty Hunters, Jetwash, Esmerelda, Big Dame Heroes (I think), Breaking Atmo (I think) with all components bagged very nicely in the base box. I was wanting to set up and learn the game this weekend, so last night I started going through it. After looking at some of the parts, I think I might be missing some ships.

When I counted up all my ships I discovered that I have two class III fireflys (from base game I assume. Have ship cards for Serenity and one other), 2 class IV fireflys (from Jetwash and Esmerelda. Have both ship cards for these), the three reaver ships (one from base game two from blue skys), the Alliance Cruiser (base game), the SS Walden and the Interceptor (both from Pirates and Bounty Hunters) and I think that was all for a total of 10.

Got me to thinking, I should have two more base firefly ships (base game comes with four) and I am assuming two more ship cards - It almost feels like maybe the original owner replaced two of the base game ships with the ones from Jetwash and Esmerelda - but I am not sure. I am having a hard time finding a list of components for the game and expansions that just list out what cards and pieces I can expect to have in each game. I want to go through all of the cards (they are all combined together at this point) and separate them into their set so I can see if I am missing any cards.

I have tried to look through the forums and the files to see if I found a better break down of parts, but have not had a lot of luck. I have found some files that list cards - but they are more set up to help in game rather than by expansion. Any one know of a list somewhere I could use? I want to get a list of things missing together so I can try to start finding them / contact Gale Force 9 and see if I can order them, but at this point, I don't even know the name of ships I am missing form the base game.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get (most of) the rulebooks from fireflythegame.com, and they have component listings in them.

The base game should contain four ship minis and ship cards (Serenity orange, Yun Qi yellow, Bonanza green, Bonnie Mae blue), and a range-5 drive core with a "starting equipment" back for each of them. (Some editions also have the Artful Dodger, cyan, with no drive core.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.