Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Tsibanoulis
Canada
Beaconsfield
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi!

I'm new to this site and new to board games as well. I'm more of a video gamer. But I developed a big interest in board games during my yearly trip to PAX East last weekend. I purchased Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards, Zombie Dice and Bed, Wed, Dead (lol) at the convention and played non stop with a bunch of people. I'm looking to get together with some people around my area and just have some fun with different board games. I live in Beaconsfield and I attend John Abbott college.

Nic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cern bay
Canada
Pierrefonds
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nic,

Might want to put the area you are in on your subject line (west island) .

I'm in pierrefonds, I also want to play with more people in the west once or twice a month, but there's not any meetups this far from downtown.

I also know there a canada/quebec subforum in BGG where you can post too, but i forgot the link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrienne Dong
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the Main Forums page and scroll to the bottom, you'll see forums by geographical area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.