Subject: Flurry of Activity clarification about the clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the reason for the "discard all unused cards" rule? The card says to draw and play 2 event cards, not "draw and may play" so what leftover cards might there be to discard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riemenschnitter
msg tools
i think it refers to drawing an event that has a condition you cannot use. for example, if one of the cards you drew using flurry of activity was "unusual bequest," and you did not have an upgrade in your hand to play for free, then you would have to discard that event (since you can't play it immediately) as opposed to keeping it in your hand for later...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnriem wrote:
i think it refers to drawing an event that has a condition you cannot use. for example, if one of the cards you drew using flurry of activity was "unusual bequest," and you did not have an upgrade in your hand to play for free, then you would have to discard that event (since you can't play it immediately) as opposed to keeping it in your hand for later...

ah, ok. that makes sense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. That's it, the alternative is people not sure whether they can keep cards they can't use straight away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.