6 Posts

Ghost Stories» Forums » Variants

Subject: Blank Tile Set Up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Doherty
msg tools
mbmb
This variant requires the blank tile, and at least one expansion village tile (Guard Tower, Kung Fu School, Calligrapher).

Shuffle and place 9 tiles as you would normally. If the blank tile is present, replace it with a remaining tile of your choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice and simple! I like it. ????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Glambeck
msg tools
i don't understand what he even means

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scynthius wrote:
i don't understand what he even means

Due to the layout when printing, there is one blank village tile that comes with the game. Normally this is just set aside and you use the nine tiles that actually have something on them.

If you have an expansion, you will have some alternate village tiles. When mixing the tiles up randomly when setting up the village, this variant includes the blank tile. If it is one of the tiles that is placed, the players can choose and of the tiles that were not placed in the village during set up and replace the blank tile with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michaël Monzo
France
Beauvais
Oise
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do it without the blank tile. I don't see the point of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are supposed to do a random setup of the village tiles, so there would be no choice in the matter of the final village layout. This just adds a chance that you can have some small say in the matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.