Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game stores in Canada are not able to keep this in stock! I was watching and waiting for Scythe to come in stock for about 2 months. As of March 13, it was no where to be found (in Canada). Then it finally came available yesterday at the games store some time in the morning - and it was sold out by the time I was online (around noon)! Lucky for me, I called the game store and they happened to have an extra copy to push into my online cart. This game is super popular - this latest shipment must have been somewhat small because the game came in and sold out in hours. Frustrating that this game is so hard to acquire - I was one of the lucky few. No new shipments for 1 or 2 months now. Ouch. Looking forward to playing this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you were able to get a copy, Derek. We've been struggling to keep up with demand (through no one's fault but my own), but thanks to a new system we're trying out, we made enough games per distributors' requests as part of the 6th printing, so everyone who wants a copy of Scythe should find it very easy to do so in May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
I'm glad you were able to get a copy, Derek. We've been struggling to keep up with demand (through no one's fault but my own), but thanks to a new system we're trying out, we made enough games per distributors' requests as part of the 6th printing, so everyone who wants a copy of Scythe should find it very easy to do so in May.

Good news! Thanks Jamey - you must be proud of the success of Scythe. I am looking forward to playing it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, 6th printing? That's impressive.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.