United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I'm prepping to start painting my IA collection here, and will have everything through Wave 10 in the next month or so.

What are your foam (or other) storage solutions through Jabba's Realm?

Thanks,
Nate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own Jabba's Realm, but I think it will fit if you buy everything released by Go7Gaming (https://go7gaming.com).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feldherr, but I think shipping to the US makes that unfavourable. I also built some stuff myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
When coated I don't worry about the paint on the figures.

My storage hasn't really changed for a while - I think I can fit the new small figures into the existing plano boxes. If not, then I'll take a third one for the mercenary figures.

The tiles are in the RtH box with its refolded upside-down insert - big tiles in the bigger compartment, smaller tiles, the doors and the threat/round counter in the smaller one (and also the unused agenda sets in a ziplock bag). The RtH box and the planos have space for Bespin Gambit and more figure expansions, but if I need to carry the AT-ST's, Bantha, or Rancor, I need to take one more box with me.

Each of the non-core tile sets are each stored separately in the Twin Shadows box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have everything through Twin Shadows, but plan on getting more soon. I magnetized my miniatures and put them in the TS box with a sheet of metal. I just bought some Palight project PVC sheets, which is thinner than foam core and will be trying to fit everything in to the core box and Hoth at some point. I have all the rulebooks in a binder along with the tiles, but I'm thinking of getting an accordion folder for the tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Locu wrote:
Feldherr, but I think shipping to the US makes that unfavourable. I also built some stuff myself.

I was looking at this, but they only make trays for the base game? Unless there is a tray from them that works not titled Imp Assault...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK they also have stuff for the expansions. I store the big units in a mini plus carrying case and the part of the self made insert, so I'm fine with the top layer base game insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked and found inserts for Hoth, Bespin and TS

https://www.feldherr.net/?ActionCall=WebActionArticleSearch&...

I think they're still fighting with the Rancor who doesn't really like boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Locu wrote:
I just checked and found inserts for Hoth, Bespin and TS

https://www.feldherr.net/?ActionCall=WebActionArticleSearch&...

I think they're still fighting with the Rancor who doesn't really like boxes.

Hah! Howd i miss those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything in foam from Feldherr and I wrote them regarding Jabba's Realm (and a complete Descent solution). Their answer:

"Jabba’s Realm and Descent are already in work, release trays for Jabba’s Realm will be end of March"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Monteil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Feldherr's solution for SW also fit the tiles ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do, yes. Also room for the tokens, but I keep my tokens in cheap hardware store multiroom storage boxes on the side, ready to put on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd be kind of amazed if you manage to get ahold of Wave X in the next month or so...

Seriously, though- I just got a plastic storage container and put units/groups in their own compartments. This has worked great, because it allows me to store units with their number tokens.

As for bigger items (rancor/walker/nexus/bantha rider/tank/jet troopers) I have them inside of a foam lines case.

This is actually a pretty new system for me, and I just put it to the test with an 8 hour round trip last weekend. Happy to report that everything arrived well and in one piece- well, not one gelatinous blob of everything combined, you know what I mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the IA inserts from go7gaming.com. They're super sturdy and organize the cards as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim B
United States
flag msg tools
Love the stuff from go7gaming. I had first made foamcore inserts from someone's design on here when I just had the base game. Then I found their site, and replaced it. I have IMP-001, 2xIMP-002, and IMP-003 to cover through Bespin Gambit. I just got Jabba's Realm and the first thing I did was order IMP-004 for it. Makes for heavy boxes, but so nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do you store the Ally/Villain packs? I want to get the Feldherr for IA, but it does not look like they have room in the box for thes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of it fits in the relevant expansions (in the respective Feldherr foam) but I do not yet have the Jabba's Realm foam (waiting for additional needs to reach the free-shipping limit). It looks like I can fit the rest of the collection into that

But as I said, I keep tokens on the side in plastic storage boxes, so that gives me a little extra room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.