Subject: No News from GAMA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dusty 27
Canada
Grande Prairie
flag msg tools
mb
I am surprised we didn't get any news out of GAMA, perhaps GENCON we will see more for this game.

I was under the assumption that we would see one faction box and one small upgrade box a year. Do you think they are still pushing ahead with this model?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krisztian Posch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ignacy mentioned that he was working on two expansions at the same time, but he didn't say anything about a new Empire pack. Hopefully Essen then...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In one of the recent podcasts he mentioned that they might not make it this year with new expansions for IS - although two expansions are "work in progress" - however he didn't indicate how certain he is that they are released still this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Q&A part of his Dice Tower interview, he said more expansions were coming (nothing specific)and explained the mess with Aztecs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
duncanid wrote:
In the Q&A part of his Dice Tower interview, he said more expansions were coming (nothing specific)and explained the mess with Aztecs.

What did he say about the mess with Aztecs? I've heard some people saying it's released already while all the stores I've checked in Washington and British Columbia still have it on pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty 27
Canada
Grande Prairie
flag msg tools
mb
Apparently he mentioned that the game had an error they only caught when in Essen. Specifically a card with bad / wrong text. The game was already going across the ocean so they asked their manufacture to print the proper card to replace the one Portal made the mistake with. Then on its way to the States it was lost by UPS. Then they needed to reprint it a second time. After that reprinting they had to open the boxes and swap out the card for repackaging and shipping.

I didn't notice him saying anything about new things coming down the pipeline but I could of missed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Burbidge
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They did tweet this today:

Portal Games‏ @trzewik 37m37 minutes ago:

We might announce something super cool at Gama... #imperialsettlers #tournamentkit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty 27
Canada
Grande Prairie
flag msg tools
mb
Anybody see anything today from Portal Games concerning Imperial Settlers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dusty27 wrote:
Anybody see anything today from Portal Games concerning Imperial Settlers?

I was curious about that as well. Keep us posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They Call Me
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty 27
Canada
Grande Prairie
flag msg tools
mb
It would appear not.

I have been looking around and didn't see anything.

I can only speculate that they are holding backing info for an announcement at a future date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.