Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
So it became obvious to me that, because I wanted to combine this project with the reprint of Gloomhaven, we were rushing this game out the door to accommodate the needs of that reprint. In the end, it wasn't working for me, so I've decided to split the two projects. The reprint for Gloomhaven will go ahead as scheduled and the Kickstarter for Founders of Gloomhaven will launch afterward, ideally some time in May. Sorry for the delay, but I think it is for the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Ross
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the dials be available on the kickstarter for the previous backers? I'm just trying to find something to back to get in on those scenarios!

I'm pumped for Founders though, so I'm disappointed in the delay. However, you do such great stuff that I think you should take as long as you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the dials and rule book/scenario book updates will be available in the Gloomhaven reprint Kickstarter. Even if you don't want either of those, I hope you will still come and participate in the new scenarios!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Solo scenarios add on ? Pretty pretty please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
Yes, the dials and rule book/scenario book updates will be available in the Gloomhaven reprint Kickstarter. Even if you don't want either of those, I hope you will still come and participate in the new scenarios!

Ok Isaac, it's better to have a great final product then to rush things...

Do you have predictions of the two dates? April for Gloomhaven reprint and May for Founders? Both on Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lowly Resident
msg tools
mbmb
I heard about gloomhaven and I'm very excited to get it on the reprint (any idea how long the KS will last/when can I get my hands on my copy of gloomhaven!?)

Also thanks for making a wonderful game and not trying to nickel and dime us! I'll certainly take a look at your next game to see if it interests me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Wembley
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So we get to spread the cost over a longer period making it more affordable whilst also getting higher quality products at the same time. Yup, sounds ideal to me. Thanks for keeping us posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I applaud your decision. With this campaign now solely for Founders, you'll have a better idea of funding for Founders and can therefore better plan stretch goals for game improvements. If GH was padding the funding amount, it would be harder to plan, IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cowtippa wrote:

Any chance of printed version of free character scenarios as add-on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Ward
United Kingdom
Tunbridge Wells
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be incorporating removable stickers in the reprint/second edition of Gloomhaven? I know these have been produced by a third party but it would be good to take them on board, or at least offer them as an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also curious about the timeline for Gloomhaven's reprint. Also, will there be more retail versions available or hoping to do most of it through Kickstarter again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi Isaac,

do you plan to release the new rulebook and scenario also in PDF?

I wouldn't pay 10$ for a corrected version to what I have (since on PDF for me is much better

In case you add also the additional scenarios (the 17 single one, and the new 28 for the campaign) I can think to pledge for the new scenario book

PS: by the way you are great in put a delay on folders campaign instead rushing it and then delay just the production :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Springer
United States
Brooklyn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:

I just want to say that if it's an option I would totally pay extra for an extra-large copy of the scenario book - say, the size of those big road map books. My biggest challenge with this game so far, aside from packing it up, is figuring out which monsters are which in the current book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chooi wrote:
Cowtippa wrote:

Any chance of printed version of free character scenarios as add-on?

This would be great!

(I do see the irony in asking for more scenarios to be printed despite the fact that I've barely scratched the surface of the base game scenarios. What can I say? I like this game and I'm excited for more content.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on the new date for the FoG Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
Any news on the new date for the FoG Kickstarter?

Dude, can't you read the subject line??! MAY! They just didn't say in which year. ;-)

Kidding. I'd also be curious to know the state of things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Correia
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what I've heard, Isaac will be working on the Kickstarter page this week.

Rahdo is already playing the game for a few weeks now. For the runthrough video... so. It's got to be close!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.