Fantasy Fantasy Baseball» Forums » General

Subject: Solo variant in retail copy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Neuville

Wisconsin
msg tools
mb
I missed the kickstarter and am wondering if the solo variant that was unlocked is in the retail version? Briefly looking back through stretch goals I couldn't tell what was kickstarter exclusive and what wasn't. Anyone try the solo variant? Like it? Enjoying the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I sincerely hope so.

I only bought it based on that... after they confirmed that was the case.

Admittedly I also liked the look of the game and mechanics. And, you know, baseball.

Bigger issue (see elsewhere) is that this company and everyone involved doesn't seem interested in getting the game out to many of the backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Neuville

Wisconsin
msg tools
mb
That seemed to be the theme on the kickstarter comments. ????

If you like baseball and playing solo board games Baseball Highlights 2045 is awesome. Easily my most played solo game. They just started a kickstarter for a 2 player starter game for it.

Thanks for the reply about them confirming the solo in retail game. Hope the backers get their games too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mosley

North Carolina
msg tools
The fantasy fantasy baseball solo variant is not that good. The game is really good though. The regular season seems unimportant in a 2 player game . If you can play with more than 2, it is a lot of fun.

Baseball highlights is great at any player count. The IOS version has AI than is super tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.