5 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Harder coop ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
mbmb
I played with raiv and some own ideas but its always a easy rebel win do you guys have a idea to make it a little harder for the rebels ?

I thought about only one rest per activation ?
And maybe give empire a little more threath or free stormtrooper team or something in that line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sieber
United States
McMinnville
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'm looking forward to having some real talk with some real folks!
badge
Hi, I'm Matt, A radar technician.
mbmbmbmbmb
Skuijs wrote:
I played with raiv and some own ideas but its always a easy rebel win do you guys have a idea to make it a little harder for the rebels ?

I thought about only one rest per activation ?
And maybe give empire a little more threath or free stormtrooper team or something in that line.

IA, to me favors the rebels if they have a better than average experience and they have played the missions before. When you take the surprise out of missions, it is very easy for the rebels.

maybe give the Empire 1 influence and 1 XP every 3 missions... this way they may be able to keep up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom tom
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good thread: we're also looking for a way to increase the IP's strength because we're about to lose him :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Depends on how much help he needs. Have you ever considered allowing him to purchase from 2 class decks instead of 1? There could be some pretty powerful combos if done this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. P.
United States
Elgin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I've found it to be pretty hard honestly. Have you tried the additional rules for adding difficulty like aggressive optional deployment and random turn order?

Also I realized I was playing the event cards a tad wrong, since you are actually supposed to have multiple global imperial agenda event cards at a time in addition to the one standard global event card. That seems pretty hard to me.

I also mixed in imperial class cards for flavor.

You mention resting and I wonder if you are playing with less than 4 heroes and finding imbalance because of having multiple activations for the same hero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.