Subject: Game Board Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Douglas
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the game come with a game board or game mat? Also is the game board sold separately? I did not see it on the website but I did purchase the print 'n' play some time back and looking to upgrade. I see the resource deck is available to purchase separate. I have the original Supremacy so I did not need the playing pieces but would like a nicer board without the need to purchase everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke O'Hearn
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Copies have been sold with the board or the canvas, depending on which edition you bought. Right now only thing stocked seems to be the Missile Tube Canvas Map version (which I believe is either the Commander edition or the Supreme edition).

The canvas maps were a proposed standard, but were (unfortunately) rejected by a vocal minority of Kick Starter backers. I think CPG toyed with the idea of selling these separately as upgrades, but I don't think that ever materialized. Instead they've chosen to include them with the more deluxe editions of the game.

I'm honestly not sure if they would sell you just a map. If they have more maps than complete game sets, there's a good chance they might. The best idea is to contact CPG directly. The staff are friendly and approachable, and will usually reply within a day or two.
http://www.commandpostgames.com/contact-us/

Best of luck! If CPG doesn't have a loose board they can sell, start another thread and we can get some discussion going about our options for homemade PnP boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke O'Hearn
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, turns out they do sell canvas map upgrades. It comes with a nice tube you can keep your PnP game in too!

http://www.commandpostgames.com/product/supremacy-canvas-map...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Douglas
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I just received a confirmation from Command Post today confirming the map. It was not showing up on the website previously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.