Kadian O'Reilly
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read up on all 3 games and purchased all 3 titles in the series so far.
The cabin, the lab and the phorogh one, but which order is best to play them?
I would love to hear from any other gamers who have played at least 2 of the scenario's
Thank you in advance for any advise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I played all three. The suggested order from the company is cabin, lab and pharao.
I played it in following order lab, cabin and pharao. According what happend in the games and which surprise they offer, I would recommend my order. Lab was in my opinion the worst. I liked the cabin the most, but pharao was the hardest one in my opinion.

Therefore I would recommend lab, cabin and then pharao.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kadian O'Reilly
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StaggerLee wrote:
I played all three. The suggested order from the company is cabin, lab and pharao.
I played it in following order lab, cabin and pharao. According what happend in the games and which surprise they offer, I would recommend my order. Lab was in my opinion the worst. I liked the cabin the most, but pharao was the hardest one in my opinion.

Therefore I would recommend lab, cabin and then pharao.

Thank you this was exactly what I was looking for and that's the order I'm going to play them in! Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gates
United Kingdom
County Armagh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm sure you know this already but there is no connection between the games that I have seen so you can play them in any order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also played all three and I believe the best order is Cabin, Lab, Pharaoh. I write this because I believe the Cabin is easiest and Pharaoh is hardest. It's best to start with the easiest because you are also learning how the mechanics work.

However, there is no connection between the games so you can play them in any order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb

I heard that they are single use; that one modifies the elements of the box. Is it possible to avoid that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
flope wrote:

I heard that they are single use; that one modifies the elements of the box. Is it possible to avoid that?

I have a colour copier (I hope this word exists). I copied everything I need to "destroyed". This worked and I sold my game afterwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much colour copying did you do? Did it remain spoiler free for you? Most importantly, can you get the same experience without destroying cards? Would like to pass along to others in my gaming group once played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
csaman wrote:
How much colour copying did you do? Did it remain spoiler free for you? Most importantly, can you get the same experience without destroying cards? Would like to pass along to others in my gaming group once played.

Here's what I wrote about that for Exit: The Game – The Pharaoh's Tomb:
Re: Component destruction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.