Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: First time painting... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas
msg tools
Hey guys! So, I've been having a lot of life, work, and relational stress so I needed a new hobby. I originally chose tabletop games, but that quickly turned into a desire to buy zombicide and paint it. Here are the results so far!! Go easy, this was my first time ever picking up a paint brush!! I hope to get better as I go on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henric Eriksson
msg tools
Looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
msg tools
Thank you!! It's so relaxing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
msg tools
here is a completed zombie. As a beginner I welcome all feedback and criticism!! (Or compliments for confidence boosters!! Haha )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few Z tutorials in my profile. Work on bases and assembly-line painting. Play around with washes, particularly the Army Painter brown Strong Tone Inks (in the eyedropper). They will have a new wash set in June 2017, but the current set is fine, too (and less expensive since it has fewer bottles of wash).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look great. I too first started with Zombicide. If you're looking for some tips I recommend Sorastro on YouTube. He's got a few videos on Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.