Friday» Forums » General

Subject: Retheme: Green Lantern, Hal Jordan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lollis
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been really trying hard to think of a theme I enjoy that I could paste over Friday... I thought maybe Batman, but I finally settled on Green Lantern. Specifically Hal Jordan because of the aging cards can be linked to how he was possessed by fear/Parallax. But this is definately for those with knowledge of DC comics and those that like Green Lantern.

Here are a few cards I've come up with so far (aging cards).

Hope to finish all the cards before the year is out. Still not sure on the design, thinking of a stronger border maybe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look awesome! As a Green Lantern fan, I'd love this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfredo Guzman
msg tools
This looks great. I'm not a strong fan of Green Lantern, but I will definitely love to see this or any other DC hero in action! Keep the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Braun

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks great - keep us updated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lollis
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Here are a few random knowledge cards I've made. I'm liking borderless, which should look good in tabletop simulator.

I've also done a few "Pirate" cards which are Black Lanterns. I made these vertical because it works better with the art and I'm not certain a reason they need to be horizontal...

I still haven't figured out a box design. For the playmats and the card backs I was thinking of space design (stars/planets).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bouthner
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks awesome, as a big Green Lantern fan I am looking forward to the finished product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lollis
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've finished all the cards. Just need to do a bit of proofreading. Now I'm thinking about a custom board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark James Schryver
United States
Pulaski
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks great. Will you post individual pics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lollis
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Here are a few cards. I don't think I'll be posting on this topic anymore as I don't want to step on Fries's design anymore. I love his game, so that's why I enjoyed the retheme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.