Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am pre-ordering a copy of TMB and when I originally click on the pre-order, it says I'm getting all unlocked stretch goals, but when I actually get to the pledge manager, it states I'm getting an extra copy for a friend or something like that. Will I still get the unlocked stretch goals?

thanks

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blustar wrote:
Hi all,

I am pre-ordering a copy of TMB and when I originally click on the pre-order, it says I'm getting all unlocked stretch goals, but when I actually get to the pledge manager, it states I'm getting an extra copy for a friend or something like that. Will I still get the unlocked stretch goals?

thanks

Alex

Alex - yes, all stretch goals are included with every copy. There were no Kickstarter exclusives with Too Many Bones. Not sure what you're referring to with the extra copy language...but your copy of Bones will be exactly the same as Kickstarter backers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent and thanks, I pre-ordered a core game and the map, should be fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm. Missed the KS. I was going to back it but the price point was too much IMO. Now looking at the components and such I wish I did back it. The KS page it was $98 for the base game now it's $125+ Shipping. was thinking of adding the additional gearlocks but that's way up there in price. It will be closer to $200 for everything. I wish the tier where you can get 2 gearlocks at $142 was still available then I might think about it. Ghillie and Tink look really fun. Not too interested in Nugget for some reason.

I still have till the 31st to think about it but again $125 is pretty steep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Shradnick

Scranton
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
who you trying to convince?

Steep yes, but after seeing the quality of the components, i was sold. wanted to get it all. So I dropped some KS that i was considering. Also, the customer service is not a myth, and is not to be taken lightly. i dont discuss correspondence with companies, but CTG has been above reproach.

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I look at it slightly differently. Steep? Not if you are going to get the game to the table frequently. I've spent less on a number of games, but only tabled them around 3 maybe 4 times. Which too me was a bit of a waste really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Smithwick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who owns Hoplo, I can say that the components are top-notch and worth every penny. After using those neoprene mats, I find it hard to go back to something different. There have been numerous games where I have said, "this experience would be better on neoprene rather than cardboard."

And the customer service ... without a doubt it is superb. Active with their community and always listening and trying to improve. These are guys that simply want to have a good time gaming and share that passion with others!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.