Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading through the manual and find it fascinating and anxious to try it. The only question I have thus far is where it talks about the 90° arc in front.

Isn't it 45° on a hex map? If speaking of the three forward hexes I would say that is 180°. Then I thought maybe the one in front plus the side his weapon is on. But then you referenced the same 90° front arc when speaking about chariots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is not played on a hex grid, nor any other grid, that's why you are confused. It is just played on a flat surface, and measurements are made with a ruler. I still haven't played the game, but will likely modify it to play on a hex grid when I do. Best of luck, and I'd love to hear what you think of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, paradigms. I just assumed.

That is interesting. I'll have to play it more, but I would definitely recommend this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.