Subject: why isn't there an AI card like the Atlanteans received? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah possibly confusing title/question. Just curious as I just got the Atlanteans Expansion and it included It's own AI card yet Aztecs doesn't seem to have this feature. Why is that? I would think with the next expansion it should have one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have an answer to your question. I was pleasantly surprised someone in the states got it. Did it just come or did you order previously from a retailer in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:
I don't have an answer to your question. I was pleasantly surprised someone in the states got it. Did it just come or did you order previously from a retailer in Europe?

Only have Atlantean expansion right now. It came with it's Variant for the AI and it's noted in the rule sheet. 2 cards for the single player variant (1 Attack card and 1 Virtual player faction card)
There wasn't anything like that in the Aztec rule sheet I found online.

http://portalgames.pl/files/rules/IS_Aztecs_rules_EN.pdf

Just wondering why that is as all of the factions to date have their cards except the Aztec faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Priddy
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure why they didn't put it in though when playing the game solo, I just pick two factions & play normally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.