I believe in a thing called Death
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the chances reasonable that this will happen often?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Bertyak
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On white lion hunt you have 2 by set-up and you draw 2 more cards if I remember well. It is not a rare event when you have 4 tall grass on a lion fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Yes.

And it's good.

Not as good as getting the Tall Grass terrain for a nemesis fight, but still pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I've had this occur once in approx 40 LY's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
If you were setting up two random terrain cards for a showdown, the probability of both Tall Grass cards sitting on top of the 21-card deck after shuffling is 1 in 210.

But if you're fighting the White Lion, such that you only need to draw the other Tall Grass card from a deck of 20 cards in two tries, the chance of having all four Tall Grass terrain becomes 1 in 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had them both come up with the Lion, but I've only ever had one grass card come up in other fights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
If you were setting up two random terrain cards for a showdown, the probability of both Tall Grass cards sitting on top of the 21-card deck after shuffling is 1 in 210.

But if you're fighting the White Lion, such that you only need to draw the other Tall Grass card from a deck of 20 cards in two tries, the chance of having all four Tall Grass terrain becomes 1 in 10.

Exactly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I believe in a thing called Death
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.