Jack Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Was wondering if anyone with subscription received adventure 6 of mm in the mail yet since for me order has been completed on Monday I paid for usps priority mail was just wondering if anyone has gotten there copy in the mail yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Takai
Switzerland
Thun
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll be out March 29th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
They shipped mine two days ago, so American subscribers will probably be starting to get them now. I'll probably have to wait another 11+ days, so around that time is when other Europeans can expect it at the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
????
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I got mine today was wondering if anyone else noticed the henchmen that you get the holder insert for henchmen is a little small for holding all of the henchmen I don't know if it is just mine or if is a manufacturer error for the card insert I'm going to try to alter it a little bit to see if I could make a little more room to fit all of the henchmen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is the same. I suspect they all are that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today. Promos in the submission queue, so sometime in 2018 I may be able to add them to my collection here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.