Doughnut Drive-Thru» Forums » General

Subject: Upgrading the Wooden Doughnut Pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew N
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if anyone else is interested in doing this but my wife found these awesome little doughtnut pieces to upgrade the rather plain looking wooden doughnuts that were provided.

They can be found at Daiso shops as the little toy that comes inside a particular bath bomb they sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's interesting. How many packages do you need to buy to play the game? I haven't received my preorder of the game yet, and I would have to order these bath bombs online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew N
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You would need 8 packets since you only get a single doughnut per pack and the game comes with 8 wooden doughnuts. It's a little pricey for such a small game but you do get to use the bath bombs as well.

Also the colours you get are random. The pink, brown and white are "common" with a green "matcha" doughnut being the rare one. So if you really wanted to get 2 of each color then it may cost more. But since you're don't really keep your own doughnuts in this game having only 3 colours doesn't bother me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. At $5 per pack on eBay, I feel it's probably not worth it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
There are cheaper, cute options on etsy (also eBay). Polymer clay, such as these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.