Popular Tags: [View All]
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have been having trouble trying to get my automatic trade options through my own account (My Geek/Trades/direct matches).

In different browsers it just take forever (or so it seems) to load the page with the results for my direct matches but then after a while I do not get the results, instead I get the page that there was a time-out.
This have been going on for about a week now.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried and had no problem. Have you tried the custom search to see if it's any better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Have you tried narrowing the amount of hits you get? I normally get this issue because there are just way too many "Want in Trade" with my "For Trade."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
see this thread posted monday

Trade Manager not working?
meijerc wrote:
Hi all,

I have been having trouble trying to get my automatic trade options through my own account (My Geek/Trades/direct matches).

In different browsers it just take forever (or so it seems) to load the page with the results for my direct matches but then after a while I do not get the results, instead I get the page that there was a time-out.
This have been going on for about a week now.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
I just tried and had no problem. Have you tried the custom search to see if it's any better?

Yes I tried the custom search, but the same result (the gateway timeout).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PahToots wrote:
Have you tried narrowing the amount of hits you get? I normally get this issue because there are just way too many "Want in Trade" with my "For Trade."

I don't think I have reached the end of the systems capacity to cause a time out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.