Popular Tags: [View All]
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

The revised & redesigned scenarios are now out.

The update is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084608523/lobotomy-boa...

And it links to the new scenarios here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vupuccgupebii1s/Scenarios.pdf?dl=0

The new scenarios don't currently include the Siren's Call scenario, as I didn't think that was in the core rulebook/manual, but that should be available soon as I have recreated it in the new format.

BTW - the guide to the new format layout is in the last few pages of the revised rulebook that TFG released a few weeks ago (in the previous update).

EDIT: Realised I'd put the same link twice in a copy & paste error!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
You should ask about Sirens Call cause although its minis arent in the core game the scenario is indeed in the core manual

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
duomaxwell007 wrote:
You should ask about Sirens Call cause although its minis arent in the core game the scenario is indeed in the core manual

It's alright - this afternoon I submitted the Siren's Call revamp to Titan Forge for them to add to the scenario file.

So it's being added - I just don't know how long it will take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
duomaxwell007 wrote:

It's alright - this afternoon I submitted the Siren's Call revamp to Titan Forge for them to add to the scenario file.

So it's being added - I just don't know how long it will take.

this designers should give you the print out for free or something...

great work man..
I noticed you fixed a problem with scenario 1 on another thread. do you know if this would be fix on the file?

ps I`m just going to flat ignore the original rulebook and scenario and prints these to play when I get my game.
you seem to have playtested this game much more than the designers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
great work man..
I noticed you fixed a problem with scenario 1 on another thread. do you know if this would be fix on the file?

Cheers. I don't yet know if Asylum Field Day will be fixed in the file as published by TFG.

Quote:
ps I`m just going to flat ignore the original rulebook and scenario and prints these to play when I get my game.
you seem to have playtested this game much more than the designers...

Printed on card the scenario casefiles look good on/by the game table - and it's a lot easier to flick between them than in the rulebook.

It's pleasing that you think I play tested it more, but the truth is that I certainly haven't. I only got to see the physical game when it was delivered in Feb (I'm in the UK/EU) and the scenarios and rulebook changes were actually done last October/November. Pretty much all I had to go on was the original rulebook and anything published in the KS.

It actually irritates me how many minor issues there still are that I couldn't have spotted just from the rulebook (things like mismatches between listed contents & actually contents, or the numbers of tokens).

Most of the clarifications came just from reading/digesting the text and spotting ambiguities or edge conditions that weren't addressed. Some of the ambiguities I asked for extra info, others I proposed the changes/interpretation to the designers.

It was quite fun playing my 1st game to see how it actually played out having spent many, many hours running through elements of gameplay in my head...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cain
Scotland
flag msg tools
Hi Dave.
Any word if Sirens Call is available in the new format yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
woodelf_dave wrote:
Hi Dave.
Any word if Sirens Call is available in the new format yet?

I sent TFG the file for it weeks ago. I'm on my mobile ATM so can't check but iirc it was 1 or 2 days after the revised scenarios were put up.

Not sure when they'll add it to the PDF as I was under the impression it was going to be added straight away...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cain
Scotland
flag msg tools
Hi Dave.
No worries. If you get any feedback from TF about it, could you update this thread. I' m really keen to add it to the rest of the scenarios you put together.
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.