Roll Through the Ages: The Iron Age» Forums » Variants

Subject: Replacement for mobile iOS app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finne Fortuin
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
The prequel to this game was once available as an iPhone app. It has been abandoned. I have now implemented the Iron Age version as a desktop/tablet/mobile web app. Once loaded it should work offline. You can save it to your homescreen on iOS to create a mobile offline app.

Enjoy. https://www.fortuin.org/roll/

Any feedback: please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delton P.
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent implementation!! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I rolled 2 skulls + a Conquest.

For step 3, it keeps cycling back and forth between Conquest and Barbarians. I can't seem to end the step!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finne Fortuin
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Hi - Thanks for letting me know. I'm working on an update to squash several bugs.
Until that is done, you can escape this loop (It happens when you have more than 1 combat action) by reloading the web page/restarting the web app. It will revert to the start of the turn, and you can roll again. Be sure to avoid multiple battles for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Pearson
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for developing this game, you've done a great job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gnu barci
Germany
Salzgitter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Theriault
United States
Troutdale
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
So probably a silly question, but this is the Iron Age, can this be set to just play the Bronze Age instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTheriault wrote:
So probably a silly question, but this is the Iron Age, can this be set to just play the Bronze Age instead?
They're 2 separate games. I'm gonna guess no, as the OP would need to implement that as well.

Oh, I never mentioned this... I ended up making my own implementation of the game via spreadsheet...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/149281/roll-through-a...

The file contains both the base game and Med. expansion. Description on that page goes into more detail, and the file contains instructions on how to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.