Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Are Enchantment Stickers Limited? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
(PSN) SilentSniper_X_
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I just received my copy yesterday and the enchantment sticker sheet slid around the box and a few of the stickers fell off the sheet. Are the stickers themselves limited to whats on the sheet (so I need to figure out what fell off) or are they unlimited and if at some point someone wants a sticker that isn't on the sheet I can just make one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ryan
United States
Lee's Summit
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JRosen9 wrote:
I just received my copy yesterday and the enchantment sticker sheet slid around the box and a few of the stickers fell off the sheet. Are the stickers themselves limited to whats on the sheet (so I need to figure out what fell off) or are they unlimited and if at some point someone wants a sticker that isn't on the sheet I can just make one?

I had the same issue, my sticker sheet was trashed in the box and there were stickers stuck all over random stuff. I don't think they are intended to be limited, and in the files section they have released copies of all of the materials including the sticker sheets, so that is how I'm replacing the missing stickers at least for my characters.

The limitation on how many enchantments is determined by the available spaces on the cards to actually enchant them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
They aren't limited. Per Isaac, somewhere in this forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Scholz
Germany
Gütersloh
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure they are not meant to be limited. Not sure where I read that though. Could be somewhere in the FAQs or at least in that thread if you want to look thorugh al those pages Oo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ryan
United States
Lee's Summit
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
I included as many as I thought any sane person would need. They are not meant to be limited, but if you want more, as Simon said, you will have to print your own.

Quoted from this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.