2 Posts

Minotaur Lords» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3 more quick questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After playing the game a few more times and delving into the tactics (and rules) a little deeper we have 3 final questions which should wrap things up for us:

1. Can you curse the "god" cards? Rules don't specify against it, so we played that you can curse them to cease their effects or actions until the curse token(s) is(are) removed.

2. Can you stack card effects? One of the cards for the red faction allows you to place one less curse token when placing a building. We played two in a column, which allowed us to remove two initial curse token when playing that building card...was that correct? (the rules didn't address that either)

3. Can your hand limit exceed 6 cards? The blue faction has a horde card (phase 2?) that allows you to draw 2 cards + adding cards for Economic Superiority can easily allow you to have more than 6 cards in your hand (again not address in the rules).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules handy so take that into consideration.

Question #1

You won't be able to place a curse using the supremacy action because those are specific to upper or lower, not center. I suppose some cards may allow it. It would depend on the wording of the card.

Question #2

I believe card effects are cumulative, so it sounds like you played correctly.

Question #3

I don't recall there being a hand limit. I think the six is only how many you draw to on a discard action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.