Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Witmer
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
We're currently about half-way through the general war (starting turn 15 tonight) and thoughts have turned to the end game scoring system.

Among other things, starbases are worth 20 points each (I think, don't have the rules in front me). Not all starbases score points, and the rules are pretty clear on these details, but the off-map starbases are bothering me.

My reading of the rules suggests that the Alliance would get 80 points for off-map starbases (1 each of Federation, Kzinti, Gorn, and Hydran) while the Coalition would get a mere 20 (the Lyran off-map starbase).

In effect, the Alliance is spotted 60 points before the game even begins. Is this the way the game should be scored, or do these off-map bases not count?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Plymale
United States
Huddleston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked and you are correct. 603.3 is not specific on counting off map bases. I'd advise going to ADB and and asking on the F&E Q&A section of there BBS. I'm sure it's come up before but I searched and did not get a clear response on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.