Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Crisman
United States
Decatur
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules, I didn't see anything that stood out as not working for a 2-player game. Is there a reason it wouldn't work/be fun?

Joshua

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Skinner
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joshua,

Great question! I won't speak on behalf of the designer, but I would say you could probably make 2 players work, but would just have to make some minor changes. Namely, the number of each Elder God available for Invocation currently bottoms out based on 3 players; with only 2 players you'd likely have to remove one more of each, leaving some of the higher-level EGs as one-ofs. It's possible this was play tested and led to a weaker experience making options quickly diminish, but again I won't speak on behalf of the designer, just as a member of team Passport.

If you try it, be sure to come share with the community how it goes!

Thanks,
Ryan
Passport Game Studios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing and we actually played a few games with only 2 and I couldn't figure out any reason why it needed 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.