Subject: Spring Death Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
Poots! Did I not spend enough cabbage through your campaign and pledge manager?

https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/products/spring-death-die

Okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Sloth might be my spirit animal
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bard is actually a great mini
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the bard design -- if only she had some gameplay value I would have instabuy :|. Those spring dice on the other hand...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I picked up most of the new stuff. Even the new spring die. I'm a little concerned that the color scheme may make it difficult to discern what you just rolled on those hit location die. The white on lime green doesn't appear to have enough contrast. But I guess we'll see! (or not, if the contrast is truly bad)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosu Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
I want to buy the Spring die, but shipping cost is very high I guess no chance of getting them in EU warehouse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wendling
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be all over those classic RPG figures if I wasn't so afraid of Poots releasing a white box collection of them and adding gameplay based off the new wanderer system or possibly even the Pathfinder job class leveling thing, whatever that turns out to be.

I'm also scared I'd snap the resin designs since I've heard it's much more brittle than the hard plastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
KDM
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone with an idea how much shipment would be to Europe for the dice only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hyos wrote:

You should be able to check it. The web store provides shipping quote prior to entering any payment information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
edmie abario
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Damn it Poots! The money I just spent for those generic classes should have been for the 3D board (

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to forking over my hard-earned bucks in the future.

Yellow dice for summer.
Brown dice for harvest fall.
Orange dice for Halloween.
Blue dice for icy blue winter.
Pink dice for Valentine's Day.
Red dice for red-hot summer 2018.
White dice after Labor Day 2018.
Grey dice for bleak winter 2018.

And on. And on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man i would have been all over some pink dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosu Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hyos wrote:

To Spain it's 16$ for one pack, 30 for 2 to 9 packs, but then you are liable to customs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
Damnit I just spent $1900 going all in the kickstarter, now I kinda want these dice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In for the dice! Also picked up some minis and the t-shirt. The Bard just might go to my wife for her Pathfinder character, then I can budget the order as a gift... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
Ever any need for more than one set of dice? I'm probably ordering the spring ones and wanna know if I should do two packs as I will have a set of normal from base game + a set from the death dice add-on. If a 2nd set is pointless I'll drop the death dice from my pledge and only get 1 spring set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
KDM
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shandil wrote:
Hyos wrote:

To Spain it's 16$ for one pack, 30 for 2 to 9 packs, but then you are liable to customs...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosu Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Piccadilly wrote:
Ever any need for more than one set of dice? I'm probably ordering the spring ones and wanna know if I should do two packs as I will have a set of normal from base game + a set from the death dice add-on. If a 2nd set is pointless I'll drop the death dice from my pledge and only get 1 spring set

Only played the first few years and didn't need more dice, but I can see how you may end up needing a couple more so one of these sets could come in handy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cori Chan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shandil wrote:
I want to buy the Spring die, but shipping cost is very high :( I guess no chance of getting them in EU warehouse :(

plus, you may need to pay extra for the VAT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosu Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
cori226 wrote:
Shandil wrote:
I want to buy the Spring die, but shipping cost is very high I guess no chance of getting them in EU warehouse

plus, you may need to pay extra for the VAT

True,
If I order 1 pack it will probably go without customs, but with I group with friends to make a bigger order then we'll probably end up paying almost the same because of duties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Piccadilly wrote:

A 2nd set is useful for convenience. KDM takes up some space with the large board, the player mats, the survivor info sheets, whatever cards you have out, the hunt/civ board. So, with all the space, you need a larger table so transferring dice back and forth from player to player for hit location or tests can get annoying and this is especially noticeable with one player at a far end (possibly a 5th player that is the monster controller).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most games play better with more dice than the core game offers.

We need to buy an extra pack or two of dice for Mansions of Madness because we don't like passing the one and only set back and forth all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
would rather have 4 different coloured d10 dice, for when you have to make rolls for survivors during events. Can just roll 4 different dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Picked up a second edition of the classic dice, because oooooohhhhh man! I like that white version of the HL die.

The green die look awful in that photo, though. Mebbe they should have gone with a deeper green, like forest.

Would totally hit up some rock-grey version of the dice if they made them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Piccadilly wrote:

It comes up, particularly with saviors or high-speed survivor builds (think daggers). The HL dice come up a little less often, but when they do it's sobluesobluesobluesobluesobluesobluesobluesoblue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cruel
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am a little bit disappointed. The death dices from the PM are included in wave 3 and now he sells them on his homepage ? Thats not a good move adam !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.