Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG confirms Essex is released, and CSI lists my order as processed!

I think I can I think I can I think I can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thirteen-time World Champion Green Bay Packers!
badge
The time that we kill keeps us alive
mbmbmbmbmb
Hitting the FLGS over lunch, hoping like heck I can snag a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FLGS just confirmed receiving my preorder. Pickup tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Niederman
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Do they actually sell out where you guys are? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one buying over here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy B
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My tracking says mine should be here Saturday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/3/16/ahc04-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I swear they must ship it globally and have a timed release date as I'm in Oz and getting my copy on Tuesday. (It's in stock if I lived next to the store, but obviously has to ship 3000km to me) whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
notrub eneg
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin,
I preorder mine through my FLGS just in case. Learned my lesson when I was the only one to get the big playmat - they got one and I was the only one to preorder it. Go figure. Other potential purchasers were disappointed to say the least.

I am sure it varies, but given the comments on the board, better safe than sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from CSI this time. And it figures, the local place actually still has a copy in stock. For the last one, they were gone two minutes after they opened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Scaife
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Picked mine up yesterday in Australia. Played it last night. Great scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
Australia
Upwey
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, picked mine up in Melbourne, Australia at 9:30 am yesterday morning. Woo hoo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yogibbear wrote:
I swear they must ship it globally and have a timed release date as I'm in Oz and getting my copy on Tuesday. (It's in stock if I lived next to the store, but obviously has to ship 3000km to me) :whistle:

Yes Fantasy Flight have switched to strict street dates recently. I got mine last night at my FLGS. For example the national distributor has Terminal Directive but have to keep it until FFG give the date for release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here in the UK, I received my copy today, (Friday),posted directly to my door from a national UK supplier, (as part of their brilliant subscription service). Very happy!

For anyone interested, the subscription deal means the cost works out at around £12 per Mythos pack including postage. Great value.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ficek
United States
Erie
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You almost HAVE to get a subscription service for this. It sells out everywhere within days.

I just snagged one of the last copied on CardHaus. CSI and MM are already out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jones
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, who are you using for that sub, out of interest? Are PODs included in it or just the regular stuff? Many thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam S.
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up for the Team Covenant subscription. You can do mythos, POD and deluxe boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Edmonton911 wrote:
Jim, who are you using for that sub, out of interest? Are PODs included in it or just the regular stuff? Many thanks.

Hi Steve, it's from the good people at boardgameextras.co.uk

The deal is just for the cycle of 6 Mythos packs (that compliment the Dunwich Legacy deluxe).

If you take a look in their arkham horror card game section, you'll find the subscription option for Dunwich Legacy .. If they still have Miskatonic Museum they would send out both that and Essex County to you straight away, then the others come as they receive them, and I have to say they are really prompt to get them out ( I've also used them for LOTR cycles in the past).
Its an upfront one-off fee, but it gives you a decent postal discount, so well worth it.
Best of luck!

Update:

Just looked on their page for AH LCG Dunwich Legacy, and the subscription is showing as IN STOCK, which would mean you would get both Mythos packs sent now, and the further four packs in the future all for a total of £78 I think, (using 1st class post).

= £13 per Mythos pack

nb. If you request 2nd class post, it's even cheaper (£12 per Mythos pack)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jones
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great info - thanks very much, Jim! I'm actually all up to date on purchases so far for this cycle, but this is definitely what I'll be doing for the next one. Thanks a lot.

Off topic - anyone looking for Carnevale of Horror in the UK - Chaos Cards just got a restock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Houston
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
JimBGG wrote:
Edmonton911 wrote:

Hi Steve, it's from the good people at boardgameextras.co.uk

The deal is just for the cycle of 6 Mythos packs (that compliment the Dunwich Legacy deluxe).

If you take a look in their arkham horror card game section, you'll find the subscription option for Dunwich Legacy .. If they still have Miskatonic Museum they would send out both that and Essex County to you straight away, then the others come as they receive them, and I have to say they are really prompt to get them out ( I've also used them for LOTR cycles in the past).
Its an upfront one-off fee, but it gives you a decent postal discount, so well worth it.
Best of luck!

Update:

Just looked on their page for AH LCG Dunwich Legacy, and the subscription is showing as IN STOCK, which would mean you would get both Mythos packs sent now, and the further four packs in the future all for a total of £78 I think, (using 1st class post).

= £13 per Mythos pack

nb. If you request 2nd class post, it's even cheaper (£12 per Mythos pack)

This wasn't my experience with Covenant, fyi, from what I could tell I could only sub to the remainder of the cycle, which at the time of my sub (1.5ish weeks ago?) was 3 thru 6, so I ordered Essex from CSI. Still don't have a Miskatonic

Sounds like this other place is better, but I'm not doing international shipping so whatever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.