Subject: Envoy Colony Blues rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else get a case of the blues the game after they play with the Envoy Colony? It just makes game play so much more efficient and effective, that having now started our next game, I really miss it. Suddenly all the strategies I used last game take a little longer to get going, and tile placement really matters each year. In fact this is the first game we have had arguments over tile placement and what action you will have to take first in order to get to the new shiny place and take that action, all because we lack extra movement...

Ugh, I miss the Envoy so much. It might be my most favorite and addicting colony. Paired with the Lord Colony, forget about it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Clevenger
United States
Sunnyvale
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's what I love about this game. Colonies completely change strategies and game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Then you should have a look at our first solo scenario (soon also available in English): it's all about the Envoy colony!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
Then you should have a look at our first solo scenario (soon also available in English): it's all about the Envoy colony!

Tease!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.