Popular Tags: [View All]
Frederic Romero
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hello Everyone,

That's right, we're coming to Kickstarter in may !
The game is complete and have been tested with succes. We're now working on the last finishing touches and some surprises to be revealed in time

We'll give you the actual date in a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looking forward to finding out more about the project Good luck with getting those last tidbits done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I saw from the website that the KS is scheduled to begin in a couple of weeks! Is the timer accurate as to the exact time, and will there be early-bird pledges?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Sbragia
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am following the project from many time rigt now, and i am really happy how it's going .... and the choice of Rava is wonderful.

My questions are:

1) would it be possible to have rules for solo play? (some time ago i made a solo variant for eagles waterloo from columbia .... i am a fan of solo play)

2) considering the game is called napoleon saga with first game waterloo, and hoping to have other chapters (marengo, austerlitz, borodino and so on...) do you think that those new chapters might be included as stretch goals or as brand new project?

thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Romero
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi everyone,

@Marina : The KS will be launched Tuesday 23th at 9PM (in France) so 3PM EST.
Early bird will be available for 1 of the 3 different Pledges.

@Andrea : I work already on a solo mode for Napoleon Saga. My friends don't want to play with me anymore
Seriously some people asked me so we'll propose something during the campaign.

If Napoleon Saga (NS) succeed, Russian army will be the next for a Borodino. You totally right !
Depending on the success of the campaign, some of it might get included, we'll see.

Thanks for your support.
Best regards
Frédéric

"Vive l'Empereur"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Romero
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The KickStarter campaign is live !

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1502811376/napoleon-sag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorenzo Chiappini
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game looks interesting! Are you planning to do a live play session, maybe, or hand a copy to some reviewers before KS is over?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Romero
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Everyone

Thanks to you, we are funded! and whith plenty of time left.

@ Lorenzo, a live play session will be uploaded before the end of the campaign, in one week if everithing goes according to plan.

Frédéric
Vive l'Empereur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Moore
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Frederic, congratulations on getting this project up and running... a dream many gamers have but few will ever realise!

I'm very pleased you're working on solo rules, that's important to me. Is there any intention for a campaign game? Obviously linking two or more games with an aggregate VP score determining the ultimate winner, would be an easy way to do this, but are there any plans for something deeper?

It's easy to imagine a board representing Europe with players moving armies across it, with all battles thereby generated being resolved through playing the base game. The armies "point values" could determine the cards available to a player in building each army prior to combat as well as the inclusion of terrain or specific strategy cards, pertinent to the location of any battle.

In any event, I've pledged and wish you luck moving forward with this exciting project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Romero
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Neil,

First thank you for your support.
I’m already working with the team on the sole rules for Napoleon Saga. We must now test them and if I’m please it will announced as soon as possible on the KS and Facebook page.

I’m working on a scenario booklet so maybe we can thing about a campaign
Regards
Frédéric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Moore
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear Frederic! An thanks for all the KS updates... it's great seeing all those stretch goals being reached virtually on a daily basis! I'm more than happy with the content I've committed to buy, all the rest just sweetens the deal! Fingers crossed this impressive momentum continues.

N
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.