The Pursuit of Happiness» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Live Now - Community Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
The Pursuit of Happiness: Community Expansion kickstarter campaign is live now ...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/241478362/the-pursuit-o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
When is there going to be some gameplay videos though, and more details of how the expansion integrates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Laardge11 wrote:
When is there going to be some gameplay videos though, and more details of how the expansion integrates?

I'm also very curious to see how this new community board works, as well as the other new stuff they have planned (ie. Best Friends, etc.).

In the first update they just said "... In the coming days we plan to provide you with updates that will showcase everything that's included in the expansion."

They also provided a sample of the "Babysitting" community cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to see what stretch goals we'll get as well. I really love the Pets and the new, no promotion but added effort for extra cash, jobs, so all those and the rest of the stretch goal Projects, Items/Activities, Jobs and Relationships from the first KS are always in the deck for me. Trends are meh IMO. Events are fun but I don't play them with new players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow 5th player sounds exciting, love it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, why would I KS this instead of waiting for retail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
ayejae wrote:

Because the stretch goals won't come with the retail expansion, but will be available for purchase separately at an additional cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
ayejae wrote:

Because the stretch goals won't come with the retail expansion, but will be available for purchase separately at an additional cost.

Good enough reason for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.