Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be a section under Bazaar where items could be sold for Geek Gold. I typically listed my free microbadge codes for less than the going rate to make a little GG, but I can't seem to find this feature on the website anymore. Is there anywhere on BGG where this can still be done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vydar wrote:
There used to be a section under Bazaar where items could be sold for Geek Gold. I typically listed my free microbadge codes for less than the going rate to make a little GG, but I can't seem to find this feature on the website anymore. Is there anywhere on BGG where this can still be done?

Check out the Games for Geek Gold monthly auctions...

Here is link to current (March):

Games for Geekgold (G4GG) - March 2017
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is against the G4GG rules to list your microbadge codes there.

The bazaar function has been removed and according to BGG admins it would be replaced in the future with something similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses! I guess I'll just have to wait and see when the new system pops up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Necroing this thread as my question is still the same. Has anything been implemented to enable transactions for Geek Gold or has this gone away permanently? In particular, I have some Microbadge coupons I'd like exchange for some GG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly (Gastonia / Charlotte)
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vydar wrote:
Necroing this thread as my question is still the same. Has anything been implemented to enable transactions for Geek Gold or has this gone away permanently? In particular, I have some Microbadge coupons I'd like exchange for some GG.

As I like to try to be helpful when I can be, here is 24 GG. You can now donate this year’s 3 codes to whomever you wish, as long as it is not me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I actually used one of the three already, so I gave you back 1/3rd. Last year, I gave away two of my codes for free and I'll do the same this year (though I guess this year it's not really "for free" since you tipped me).

I'm still interested in knowing if there has been any update on the bazaar as the last post above says it was supposed to be replaced by something similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.