BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump taking food from Granny's mouth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/meals-on-wheels-trump...

Although they apparently get only 3% of their money from the block grant, Meals on Wheels and other organizations that help the elderly and poor could take a hit in the Trump budget. Nothing like putting America first, by way of insuring that our elderly are fed.

Seniors are a big voting bloc, and they usually come out in force. I wonder how big an impact this budget will have on those elderly, and whether they will use their vote to turn negative on Trump, and fellow Repubs who might sanction this budget. I have to believe that, in future elections, the elderly will be very wary about voting for Trump, assuming he even makes it that far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they could afford food if they didn't have smart phones and xboxes. Greatest generation my foot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will probably blame the democrats.

But it's a classic case of saying cut programs- but not my programs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Bah. There's plenty of stray cats running around. Granny always used to tell us how she could skin a rabbit in 10 seconds. Well, cats are easier to catch than rabbits...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Bah. There's plenty of stray cats running around. Granny always used to tell us how she could skin a rabbit in 10 seconds. Well, cats are easier to catch than rabbits...

Granny can scoop out the warm, creamy insides - have a bite to eat - then slip the carcasses on her cold feet.

Who said you can't make cat slippers from cats?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Anderson
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Granny can scoop out the warm, creamy insides - have a bite to eat - then slip the carcasses on her cold feet.

Who said you can't make cat slippers from cats?!

laughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.