Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Johnston
United States
Marietta
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 1e Base game + 1e road to legend and well of darkness. Boxes for expansions are gone, so everything is consolidated into the huge 1e box. In addition the components are in decent condition but the box has a dent and a corner rip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth not selling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Priceless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If all the components and rulebooks are in tact, I would say $150 plus. Me personally, I wouldn't sell it, but if you are looking to get a few bucks back into your pocket that would be a starting point.

Think to yourself, what would I feel comfortable with letting this game go for? If you are never going to play with it, might as well let someone else enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Johnston
United States
Marietta
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the thing, I don't play it anymore, haven't in many years, and the prospect of trying the campaign again just seems like too much. I would rather it go to a new home. I was really interested in Gloomhaven, but it seems I missed that boat. Was hoping I might be able to fund a copy even at it's inflated price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluss Burrito
Germany
NW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am/was trying to sell basegame + 5 expasions + 2 dicepacks + 4 promo chars and stopped at 400 eur, all new never played, English version.

No one wanted to buy it.

Basegame 60$ if you are lucky...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Johnston
United States
Marietta
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel on the one hand not many people would find it valuable, but I think there would be a select few who would really jump on the opportunity to own a copy. It is after all out of print and generally unavailable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FlussBurrito wrote:
I am/was trying to sell basegame + 5 expasions + 2 dicepacks + 4 promo chars and stopped at 400 eur, all new never played, English version.

No one wanted to buy it.

Basegame 60$ if you are lucky...

If someone offered me $1,000 I wouldn't take it, but it is also my favorite game.

Most people have moved onto Descent v2. All the new people are playing that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.