Popular Tags: [View All]
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Hello,

The new version of the app is now available on Google Play. iOS version should follow soon.

NOVELTIES :

- New hints: for some hints, the app will ask you if you want a second level of help. If you don't want this help, you can still ask for it later in the "Review hints" section.

- Auto hidden objects: at the start of each story, you will decide if you want an automatic help to find hidden objects. In this case, some free hints will appear as you advance through the scenario.
Note : if you find an hidden object by yourself, some of those hints may be useless.

- Sounds(iOS): code based on sound are no longer managed by the notification system. It should be easier to hear them.

- 2 new demo stories (the cards are not ready yet, they will be available soon).

- New languages.

- Minor fixes.

Regards,
Cyril
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, we just played our first scenario (the kid friendly one) this evening and had an amazing time. Great games, we cannot eait to play the other scenarios (and we are already looking forward to unlock2 and unlock3).

I love the use of the app and find it very elegant to have just the app and cards.

I am thinking of starting an extensive hint thread here on BGG so people who are stuck can go and find a suitable hint. We were stuck at one place and fid not get much help from the programmed hints (though eventually we did manage ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Muemmelmann wrote:
Cool, we just played our first scenario (the kid friendly one) this evening and had an amazing time. Great games, we cannot eait to play the other scenarios (and we are already looking forward to unlock2 and unlock3).

I love the use of the app and find it very elegant to have just the app and cards.

I am thinking of starting an extensive hint thread here on BGG so people who are stuck can go and find a suitable hint. We were stuck at one place and fid not get much help from the programmed hints (though eventually we did manage ).

That's an interesting idea. The complicated thing with hints is that we would prefer people to find the solution by themselves. But every goup is different and the obvious for one group is complicated for another one.

Regards,
Cyril

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree in princible but being stuvk is no fun.
I would maybe give 3 levelsnof hints for each card where the last hint basically gives the solution.

Another idea would be that peple could input which cards they currently have and the app can day which card they should look at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Muemmelmann wrote:
I agree in princible but being stuvk is no fun.
I would maybe give 3 levelsnof hints for each card where the last hint basically gives the solution.

Another idea would be that peple could input which cards they currently have and the app can day whichcomment card they should look at.

Maybe you won't believe me but for most of the cards it's nearly impossible to give a 2nd level.For example for a key we say something like "you can now open the door X". Difficult to imagine another level. Some hints are less useful that's true but generally for a reason : it's too early in the story and you will know for sure when it'll be the time.

So we put a second level (a really good one) for the trickiest things. Let's wait and see what people think of it and then I'll decide if we need more.

Giving the solution is like opening Pandora's box. When you've asked you give up the game in a way so for now I'm trying other ways. Please try it and tell me what you think...

Regards
Cyril
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see where you are coming from, but I think it could be done in a good way.

I will try and put up something here on the geek, if I find the time within the next few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news Karis!
I have the game but I am waiting to play the first game with the new version of the app. I hope the ios version will be released soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iOS update available now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance for a Windows version release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.