msg tools
badge
"Compared to You, I'm just a nighlight, against the blazing Son." --Jimmy Needham
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

I am looking for a ride to Mass, either Saturday evening/anticipatory or Sunday morning.

So, if you are planning to go to a Catholic Mass, and you have an extra spot in your car - may I have a ride, please? PM me if you have room for me.

Many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lassberg
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this will be of any help to you, but if you don't find anyone to drive you to a service the airport does offer a Catholic mass at 10am on Sundays

http://www.dfwairportchapel.org/services.html

You can just take the shuttle from the hotel to terminal D. But since it's in the terminal you'll need a boarding pass to get in though. So if your flight is leaving before Monday at 10am you can print your boarding pass to attend the service (you can print your boarding pass up to 24 hours prior to boarding). If you're leaving later than that, this won't help!

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
badge
"Compared to You, I'm just a nighlight, against the blazing Son." --Jimmy Needham
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer! That would have been perfect if I were flying out earlier. Neat that they do that, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Give a call to the local parish (find on masstimes.org) and see if someone can pick you up. Most parishes ought to have volunteers for transportation.

At gencon, at least the Church was across the street!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Micinski
msg tools
mbmb
I will be going most likely Sunday morning. Be happy to give you a ride.

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CC
United States
flag msg tools
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
badge
The Shadow knows!
mbmbmbmbmb
overtheboard wrote:
Give a call to the local parish (find on masstimes.org) and see if someone can pick you up. Most parishes ought to have volunteers for transportation.

At gencon, at least the Church was across the street!

*sees parent of five boys badge
*sees parent of two daughters badge
Yup, checks out as Catholic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.